本帖最后由 北京老K 于 2012-8-6 23:15 编辑  
老丹 发表于 2012-7-28 15:11   
Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song, and make it better! Beatles 老歌新唱。听了太多不好的消 ...  
 
Jude中国版本,来源网络。 
 
话说1928年的那个冬天毛泽东在井冈山建立根据地后,思念远在他乡的朱德所作,希望朱德“don't be afraid”(不要害怕)。 
 
朱德晓此曲后遂率部挥师井冈山与毛会师。后此曲被孙燕姿翻为英文,红遍全球。于2012年传唱到了伦敦奥运会。 
 
 
      Hey Jude, don't make it bad.  
  嘿!Jude(朱德),不要沮丧  
 
  Take a sad song and make it better  
  唱首悲伤的歌曲 来舒缓自己的心情  
 
  Remember to let her into your heart  
  请将她存放于心  
 
  Then you can start to make it better.  
  生活才会更美好  
 
  Hey Jude, don't be afraid  
  嘿 Jude 不要害怕  
 
  You were made to go out and get her.  
  你生来就是要得到她  
 
  The minute you let her under your skin,  
  在将她深藏于心的那一刻  
 
  Then you begin to make it better.  
  你已经开始过的更好  
 
  And anytime you feel the pain,  
  无论何时,当你感到痛苦  
 
  hey Jude, refrain,  
  嘿 Jude 停下来  
 
  Don't carry the world upon your shoulders.  
  不要把全世界都扛在肩上  
 
  For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool  
  你应该懂得 傻瓜才会假装坚强  
 
  By making his world a little colder.  
  才会把自己的世界变得冷漠  
 
  Hey Jude don't let me down  
  嘿 Jude 别让我失望  
 
  You have found her, now go and get her.  
  你已遇见她 现在就去赢得她芳心  
 
  Remember to let her into your heart,  
  请将她深藏于心  
 
  Then you can start to make it better.  
  生活才会更美好  
 
  So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin,  
  遇事要拿得起放得下 嘿! Jude ,振作起来  
 
  You're waiting for someone to perform with.  
  你一直期待有人同你一起成长  
 
  And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you''ll do  
  你不明白?只有你 嘿 Jude 你行的  
 
  The movement you need is on your shoulder  
  未来肩负在你身上  
 
  Da Da Da Da .....................  
 
  Hey Jude, don't make it bad.  
  嘿 不要消沉 Jude  
 
  Take a sad song and make it better  
  唱首忧伤的歌曲 让自己振作些  
 
  Remember to let her under your skin  
  记得心中常怀有她  
 
  Then you'll begin to make it better  
  生活才会变得更美好  
 
  Better better better better better better, Oh.  
  更美好~~~  
 
  Na na na, na na na na, na na na  
       奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 奶 |